I love these painting challenges, so that's my plan again. Theoretically. March is starting off a bit busy, but my plan is to finish up the 8 converted plastic Citadel orcs I started last summer, and, if possible, maybe paint the oldschool lead Citadel Fimir nobles/fianna (one each, four figures) that are still waiting in the bin.
After that I am looking forward to my own April Fool's errand, repeating my mostly one-man Big April Giant Challenge.
On the table this year is:
- The Warploque Giant, which I never got to last year.
- The oldschool Tom Meier giant I recently acquired.
- The Citadel C28 giant that I apparently neglected to post photos of -- I got him minus a weapon, so I sculpted a club for him. Actually five clubs, because I had some scale problems.
- The Otherworld Giant. The last of my "priority" giants. I just finished a large/overdue commission, so I splurged and used some of the proceeds to buying one. I'm assuming it gets here in time.
- The last of the metal giants produced by Citadel before they switched to plastic & resin.
- Reaper's Svetlana, Frost Giant. (I was going to get this figure in metal eventually, but got a cheap Bones version for the moment.)
At least that's the pool from which I will paint. I only got 3 done last year, so completing all of those would be a bit over-optimistic. But, hey, I can dream.
That's it for now. Been writing up some more backstory for my campaign ideas.