I love these painting challenges, so that's my plan again. Theoretically. March is starting off a bit busy, but my plan is to finish up the 8 converted plastic Citadel orcs I started last summer, and, if possible, maybe paint the oldschool lead Citadel Fimir nobles/fianna (one each, four figures) that are still waiting in the bin.
After that I am looking forward to my own April Fool's errand, repeating my mostly one-man Big April Giant Challenge.
On the table this year is:
- The Warploque Giant, which I never got to last year.
- The oldschool Tom Meier giant I recently acquired.
- The Citadel C28 giant that I apparently neglected to post photos of -- I got him minus a weapon, so I sculpted a club for him. Actually five clubs, because I had some scale problems.
- The Otherworld Giant. The last of my "priority" giants. I just finished a large/overdue commission, so I splurged and used some of the proceeds to buying one. I'm assuming it gets here in time.
- The last of the metal giants produced by Citadel before they switched to plastic & resin.
- Reaper's Svetlana, Frost Giant. (I was going to get this figure in metal eventually, but got a cheap Bones version for the moment.)
At least that's the pool from which I will paint. I only got 3 done last year, so completing all of those would be a bit over-optimistic. But, hey, I can dream.
That's it for now. Been writing up some more backstory for my campaign ideas.
Good luck with painting goals, I may try to paint up some giants in April. I have two Marauder Giants and one plastic craft store toy.ReplyDelete
That Marauder giant is still such a classic figure.ReplyDelete
Is the craft store toy a cyclops, by chance?
Yes. Safari Ltd. I bought him to see what could be done with a $10 toy.Delete
I've been looking for that one. I've seen two of them re-painted on a gaming table. One in person, one online. Both looked good and I wanted to see what I could do as well. I have used two of their toys as statues (Triton and Medusa.) But all of the craft stores have a bunch of those toys -- but no cyclops. Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out.Delete
My friend and I are thinking of going to Madrid (plus Toledo), Barcelona and Granada. Wondering what to expect in terms of weather and crowdsReplyDelete
สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง