04 September 2017
New Fomorians + XXL
Finished the first round of the new Bones conversions, plus the XXL Fomorian. I took Shadespyre's advice and drilled a hole down the latter's club and slipped a brass rod in, to keep it straight. Capped with some CA glue. Worked perfectly.
I also rebased some more of the painted dire wolves I got a while ago. The only painting I did was a little touch-up drybrushing. I needed a few on single bases to work out for playing KoW. They are to stand in for moor hounds until I find more suitable models.
Still working on a couple of single figures, these should be the next two to be finished...