Time for a group photo!
Along with the completion of my Orctober/Half-Orctober '19 goal, that also finishes the half-orc project. At least in terms of figures I already owned & planned (for several years now) to paint & form a small contingent for gaming. (Should I ever get the chance to play games again.) A really enjoyable project! As nice as it is to feel a sense of completion, I'm already thinking 10 more archers would be a good addition. And my eyes will be open for more/new opportunities to add to this. But for now I'm done. 😁
- 25 Warriors (mostly Grenadier)
- 16 Warriors (Old CItadel)
- 30 Warriors (Black Tree and a few Reaper Miniatures)
- 10 Archers (Grenadier/Mirliton)
- 5 Skirmishers (Alternative Armies)
- 1 General (Grenadier/Mirliton)
- 1 Shaman (Reaper)
- 1 Standard Bearer (Unknown - maybe Grenadier?)
Great looking army!ReplyDelete
A few more skirmishers and the archers you mentioned might round things out nicely, but you a great playable force here.
Thanks. And yes, if I see some suitable figures, a few more skirmishers might be nice. Especially if I can get some armed with ranged weaponsDelete
Oh, man! They look Fabulous!ReplyDelete