20 November 2011

New Paint for the Pup

I tried a new color of paint on the Pup. I also managed to pry off the nut on the bottom of the DR.1 and reposition it so it fit better on the stand. Decals still to come. I actually did this earlier in the week, but haven't had time to take a photo. My weekend was more or less shot, so no work on anything. I'm lucky to get time to post this brief update.


1 comment:

  1. Both lovely paintjobs...the eduard kits are..well a bit more of a challenge. I´ve got 3 sitting here..but I daren´t take them on!!!
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.