29 April 2015

Heavy Skeletal Infantry Test

Quick paint test for the heavy skeletal infantry. Obviously I did leave the excessive paulrons off, and swapped out the skull from one of those I got from Secret Weapon. Pretty pleased with how it looks.

This was also a bit of a photographic experiment as well. I used my phone and a pretty well rounded online, Flash based image editor called Pixlr for the photo editing.




While I was cropping the photos, I also noticed some of the extra stuff in the perephery of some of the photos and thought I would post this tiny peek at other parts of my desk...




2 comments:

  1. Proper skull and smaller shoulder pads, and suddenly that is a much better looking figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The figures are mostly good. They just need a little help with a few details.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.