08 March 2016
Marching On - Further Progress
Once I finish four figures, I've hit the first goal for gaming building blocks.
I think I have a couple of tails that I will clean up and cast. After a bunch of rejects, I've decided I like the tails leaner and simpler. Figure shown for scale. He's one of the two metal (rather than Bones) figures I will be converting. I foresee a rough time dealing with the metal. I've been spoiled by how easy the Bones material is to hack up -- though it takes a bit of work to get it clean of little bits of plastic, smooth finish, etc.
Continuing to work on some commission figures as well.